CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RULES
CLUBHOUSE RESERVATION FORM
TENNIS COURT RULES
- Pool is for the use of Woodgreen property owners and up to two guests only. Guests must be accompanied by host.
- No lifeguard will be on duty, so use of the pool will be at your own risk.
- Children under twelve (12) years of age will not be permitted in or around the pool, except when accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Rough play is not allowed at any time in or around the pool.
- All tables, chairs, and other furniture and equipment used around the pool shall be left clean and free of debris.
- No breakable bottles or glass items shall be permitted in the pool or on the immediate concrete deck portions of the pool area.
- Trash and refuse must be placed in the receptacle provided.
- The pool must not be used while being serviced, cleaned, or while in the process or repair.
- No pets allowed within the pool area at any time.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed in the pool area.
- No live music or music involving large speakers will be allowed by the pool.
BASKETBALL COURT RULES
- Courts are for use of Woodgreen property owners and guests only. Guest must be accompanied by host.
- Please limit playing time to 1-1 1/2 hours during peak playing hours or if others are waiting.
- Wear proper tennis attire.
- No wheeled vehicles or toys, including skateboards and roller skates, are allowed on courts.
- Please place all trash in containers.
- Hours of use 10am to 7pm.
- Woodgreen Homeowners Association Members & guests only.
- Maximum 2 guests per membership.
- Use of lights prohibited.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- Breaking rules may result in suspension of membership.